The 10 best motivational quotes from AS A MAN THINKETH
As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
1. The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart – this you will build your life by; this you will become.
2. A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts.
3. All that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts.
4. The outer conditions of a person’s life will always be found to be harmoniously related to his inner state.
5. A man should conceive of a legitimate purpose in his heart, and set out to accomplish it. He should make this purpose the centralizing point of his thoughts.
6. Let a man radically alter his thoughts, and he will be astonished at the rapid transformation it will effect in the material conditions of his life.
7. As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.
8. A man can only rise, conquer, and achieve by lifting up his thoughts. … The higher he lifts his thoughts, the greater will be his success, the more blessed and enduring will be his achievements.
9. He who would accomplish little need sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much. He who would attain highly must sacrifice greatly.
10. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.