My 14 favorite Zig Ziglar motivational quotes
Find Zig Ziglar and other books at Amazon. Motivational books
1. If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.
2. The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.
3. If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.
4. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
5. The fastest way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits.
6. A goal properly set is halfway reached.
7. You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
8. Lack of direction, not a lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.
9. When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
10. The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is changing what you want most for what you want right now.
11. The basic goal-reaching principle is to understand that you go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will always be able to see farther.
12. It’s not what happens to you that matters. It’s how you respond to what happens to you that makes a difference.
13. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
14. Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW, YOU CAN LEARN TO SUCCEED.
(If you buy any products through my Amazon link I will earn a small amount of money.)